Altair BASIC 4.6

  • toml_12953
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 22, 2013
      My goal is to collect all versions of Altair BASIC. Just when I think I have them all, I read about another one! Does anyone here have a copy of Altair BASIC 4.6 they'd be willing to upload to the files section?
    • tkaragiris
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 23, 2013
        I've been trying to get as many different versions as I can, but I've only got what's available commonly on the Internet.

        When I got my Altair around two years ago it came with some support material from the original owner. I recall it came with some cassette tapes that were marked "8K Basic v3.2". I've seen many copies of 4k Basic v3.2 on the Internet but never 8k Basic v3.2. I've since sold the cassettes along with the ACR interface that I had but it would be good to get a copy of that particular version of Basic.