CP/M HEX file question

  • tkaragiris
    Message 1 of 41 , Jul 18, 2013
      Is there a way that a hex dump created using the CP/M dump utility can be converted back into a .com file?

      I use the APE emulator to run CP/M on my Altair, but unfortunately there aren't many usable applications in APE. It would be great to have some method of importing files from other CP/M disks.
    • tkaragiris
      Message 41 of 41 , Aug 8, 2013