FS: MITS 88-S4K RAM Board

  • Systems Glitch
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 11, 2013
      I've got a clean, tested and working MITS 88-S4K 4K "Synchronous" (dynamic) RAM board I'd like to sell:

      This board has been cleaned up and tested, and appears to work. It doesn't behave 100% correctly with my IMSAI's front panel, but under full-speed software control I can examine and deposit to/from all locations using a ROM monitor. There are a number of factory engineering corrections on the back, but the match up with the errata I've been able to find. I was hoping to use it with my IMSAI, but the unreliable operation with the front panel is a no-go.

      Contact me off-list with interest!