i hear

  • imabadbasterd
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2003
      hozit people i stumbled onto the altair 8800 site as i was surfing.
      im puting togather a audio visual prisintation for my tec course and
      thought id do it on the clasic altair 8800. i've found heeps of
      photos. but what realy grabbed me was that the altiar was able to
      play music. is it any way posible to get a score and sound track of
      what the altiar played and how it souned like.

      cheers from down under
      dan