Re: MITS TIMESHARING BASIC, VERSION 2, REFERENCE MANUAL

  • W Tom
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 24, 2013
      Another try for the link:

      www.virtualaltair.com/virtualaltair.com/PDF/MITS%20Timesharing%20BASIC.pdf

      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 25, 2013
        Hallelujah! Just what I needed.

        Time Sharing BASIC requires the 88-VI/RTC Vectored Interrupt card and I've been trying to get the card and Time Sharing BASIC up and running for a while now. After just 60 seconds of reading the manual, I was hit with the expected "duh!" epiphany and now I'm up and running with TS-BASIC!

        Thanks Tom!

        Mike

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 25, 2013
          I posted a short video showing Timesharing BASIC running on two terminals. I would have never expected an Altair 8800 to be used as a timesharing machine, but it really doesn't do too bad. Impressive!

          http://youtu.be/Avk40IoF9PI