Re: Computer Notes, hi-res, searchable pdf's

  • frank99473
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 24, 2013
      Thanks alot for the PDFs.

      Frank
    • co4altair
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 24, 2013
        With Chrome it works fine.

        Thanks very much!

        Co
      • tkaragiris
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 24, 2013
          Only problem with this collection is that the very first edition is not a nice high res version like all the others. There was no high res source images for that edition.

          If anyone has an original copy of the very first edition of Computer Notes and is willing to scan the pages at around 600dpi. I'll update it in the collection. It's only eight pages so should be too much trouble to scan.

          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 2, 2013
            I have mirrored these newsletters at http://AltairClone.com/support.htm (see the links towards the bottom of the page.

            Thanks Theo!

            Mike

            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 3, 2013
              Great stuff Mike. there's been quite a bit of interest in these pdf's and having them mirrored helps get them out there.