Altair clone on ebay

  • steve
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 21, 2013
      I just noticed that Deramp has listed an ebay auction for his Altair clone. It's a good solution for those who aren't anxious to deal with the technical aspects and problems of the "real" model. Mike- maybe you should make it clear that it is or is not already assembled.

      It's item #171062418750 at
      http://www.ebay.com/itm/171062418750

      It looks good, Mike.

      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 21, 2013
        Good point Steve. I'll clarify that on the next eBay sale.

        Mike