Re: Patch for Altair BASIC Needed

    Message 1 of 15 , Jun 16, 2013
      I created a patched version of Altair Extended BASIC 4.0 that will run on a Z80 and placed it in the files section (Files > Altair 8800 Paper Tape Images > Extended Basic 4.0 for Z80).

      The patched version is available as a .bin file and as a paper tape image. I used Martin Eberhard's "makealt" utility in the "Working with Paper Tapes" folder to create the paper tape image from the .bin file. The source file "patches.asm" contains and describes the patches that had to be made.

      Mike