Re: [Altair Computer Club] Altair 8800 Clone Computer

  • mad hatter
    Message 1 of 4 , May 25, 2013
      Hey Mike!
      So are you going to be selling these things?? If so, please put me on the list. This is exactly what i've been looking for. I've been in *starting a family* mode for the past few years...and all but abandoned thoughts of "building" an Altair.

      Thanks,

      Greg

        Yes, they are for sale now. Click on the "Ordering" link for more info.

        Mike

        --- In altaircomputerclub@yahoogroups.com, mad hatter <felopzd_defpotec@...> wrote:

        > Hey Mike!
        > So are you going to be selling these things?? If so, please put me on the list. This is exactly what i've been looking for. I've been in *starting a family* mode for the past few years...and all but abandoned thoughts of "building" an Altair.
        >
        > Thanks,
        >
        > Greg

      • mad hatter
        Message 3 of 4 , May 26, 2013
          Thanks Mike,
          Didn't see that right away. This is very cool!