Re: Has anyone used a Cromemco Dazzler as a regular video output

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 7, 2013
      Well, you could do what I've done with my Dazzler board... It's in a Cromemco Z-1 computer, together with their D+7A I/O and a pair of their JS-1 joysticks. This machine is completed with a Cromemco PFD disk system, with a Persci 277 drive inside. Nice and clean early all-Cromemco machine, running CDOS.

      Then I found a gorgeous 1975-ish "space age" color TV and a vintage TV modulator box for the Dazzler display.

      The conversation with the wife is not so bad... "Honey, I was thinking of getting another computer..."

      :-)

      Martin