Re: Schematic for the turnkey board wanted

  • steve
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 31, 2013
      Frank-
      I uploaded the turnkey board schematics to
      Files > Steve's files > 88-Tky Ledger.pdf

      Steve
      =============================

      --- In altaircomputerclub@yahoogroups.com, "frank99473" <f.schieschke@...> wrote:

      > Hello there,
      > has anybody a schematic or manual for the Altair 8800bt turnkey board?
      >
      > Best Regards,
      > Frank

    • frank99473
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 1, 2013
        --- In altaircomputerclub@yahoogroups.com, "steve" <alltare@...> wrote:

        > Frank-
        > I uploaded the turnkey board schematics to
        > Files > Steve's files > 88-Tky Ledger.pdf
        >
        > Steve
        Hello Steve,
        thanks a lot for the schematics.
        At the moment i have not so many manuals and schematics for the Altair.
        Mine 8800bt is on the way from UK to germany.
        I hope it coming soon.

        Regards,
        Frank