Re: [Altair Computer Club] Schematic for the turnkey board wanted

  • Steve Piette
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 30 5:49 AM
      On 3/29/2013 2:52 PM, frank99473 wrote:
      > Hello there,
      > has anybody a schematic or manual for the Altair 8800bt turnkey board?
      >
      > Best Regards,
      > Frank

      Frank try
      http://www.virtualaltair.com/virtualaltair.com/vac_altair_turnkey_module.asp

      And let us know if you need more.

      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 30 4:27 PM
        I didn't see the schematic there - only the schematic for the front panel board.

        I'd actually be interested in a copy of the Turnkey board schematic as well.

        That board had an extensive errata list - I have two of these boards, both with several wires on the back that appear to be factory jobs.

        -Martin

        --- In altaircomputerclub@yahoogroups.com, Steve Piette <steve@...> wrote:

        > On 3/29/2013 2:52 PM, frank99473 wrote:
        > > Hello there,
        > > has anybody a schematic or manual for the Altair 8800bt turnkey board?
        > >
        > > Best Regards,
        > > Frank
        >
        > Frank try
        > http://www.virtualaltair.com/virtualaltair.com/vac_altair_turnkey_module.asp
        >
        > And let us know if you need more.
        >
        > Steve

      • steve
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 31 9:26 PM
          Frank-
          I uploaded the turnkey board schematics to
          Files > Steve's files > 88-Tky Ledger.pdf

          Steve
          =============================

          --- In altaircomputerclub@yahoogroups.com, "frank99473" <f.schieschke@...> wrote:

          > Hello there,
          > has anybody a schematic or manual for the Altair 8800bt turnkey board?
          >
          > Best Regards,
          > Frank

        • frank99473
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 1, 2013
            --- In altaircomputerclub@yahoogroups.com, "steve" <alltare@...> wrote:

            > Frank-
            > I uploaded the turnkey board schematics to
            > Files > Steve's files > 88-Tky Ledger.pdf
            >
            > Steve
            Hello Steve,
            thanks a lot for the schematics.
            At the moment i have not so many manuals and schematics for the Altair.
            Mine 8800bt is on the way from UK to germany.
            I hope it coming soon.

            Regards,
            Frank