Schematic for the turnkey board wanted

  • frank99473
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 29, 2013
      Hello there,
      has anybody a schematic or manual for the Altair 8800bt turnkey board?

      Best Regards,
      Frank
    • Steve Piette
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 30, 2013
        On 3/29/2013 2:52 PM, frank99473 wrote:
        > Hello there,
        > has anybody a schematic or manual for the Altair 8800bt turnkey board?
        >
        > Best Regards,
        > Frank

        Frank try
        http://www.virtualaltair.com/virtualaltair.com/vac_altair_turnkey_module.asp

        And let us know if you need more.

        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 30, 2013
          I didn't see the schematic there - only the schematic for the front panel board.

          I'd actually be interested in a copy of the Turnkey board schematic as well.

          That board had an extensive errata list - I have two of these boards, both with several wires on the back that appear to be factory jobs.

          -Martin

          --- In altaircomputerclub@yahoogroups.com, Steve Piette <steve@...> wrote:

          > On 3/29/2013 2:52 PM, frank99473 wrote:
          > > Hello there,
          > > has anybody a schematic or manual for the Altair 8800bt turnkey board?
          > >
          > > Best Regards,
          > > Frank
          >
          > Frank try
          > http://www.virtualaltair.com/virtualaltair.com/vac_altair_turnkey_module.asp
          >
          > And let us know if you need more.
          >
          > Steve

        • steve
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 31, 2013
            Frank-
            I uploaded the turnkey board schematics to
            Files > Steve's files > 88-Tky Ledger.pdf

            Steve
            =============================

            --- In altaircomputerclub@yahoogroups.com, "frank99473" <f.schieschke@...> wrote:

            > Hello there,
            > has anybody a schematic or manual for the Altair 8800bt turnkey board?
            >
            > Best Regards,
            > Frank

          • frank99473
            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 1, 2013
              --- In altaircomputerclub@yahoogroups.com, "steve" <alltare@...> wrote:

              > Frank-
              > I uploaded the turnkey board schematics to
              > Files > Steve's files > 88-Tky Ledger.pdf
              >
              > Steve
              Hello Steve,
              thanks a lot for the schematics.
              At the moment i have not so many manuals and schematics for the Altair.
              Mine 8800bt is on the way from UK to germany.
              I hope it coming soon.

              Regards,
              Frank