[Altair Computer Club] Re: Tips needed Before Powering Up My Old Altair 8800

  • oscar_983
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 15, 2013
      Hi,

      --- In altaircomputerclub@yahoogroups.com, Chris Elmquist <chrise@...> wrote:

      > http://n8vem-sbc.pbworks.com/w/page/22469960/6809%20host%20processor
      > also have a 6809 project which adds a coprocessor to a Z80 base platform

      To add to this: the N8VEM 6809 board can also run as a stand-alone machine, running Cubix with a full toolchain. I've got one - highly recommended. It can even be expanded with a backplane. In fact, I like it so much I made a page for it here:

      http://obsolescence.wix.com/obsolescence#!the-6x0x-boards/cxy0

      > It's not legacy but maybe more available ...

      It's half legacy: new board but all vintage components :)

      Regards,

      Oscar.