MITSCNVT - Copy MITS format floppy files to CP/M

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5, 2013
      MITSCNVT runs under CP/M and is used used to copy files from a MITS format floppy disk to a CP/M floppy disk.

      I have updated the version found throughout the internet as follows:

      1) Replaced deleted source lines that prevented assembly.

      2) Re-select drive zero upon head unload to allow CP/M to run
      on the same controller as the Altair floppy disk that is
      being copied (previously, CP/M had to have booted from
      a floppy connected to a different controller).

      3) Use bit 3 of the drive status register to detect presence
      of a floppy instead of bit 5 (INTE). (The SIMH and Altair32
      emulators do not properly set/clear INTE.)

      These files have been uploaded to the "Burcon CP/M" folder in the Files section.