Re: YouTube video of my Altair 8800 (5th one assembled)

  • steve
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 26, 2013
      Craig-

      That's a very nice computer- I haven't seen a cleaner one or an earlier one. You gave a lot of interesting info in the video that I hadn't heard before. Even more than the Altair video, I really enjoyed hearing about your Intel Proto Computer- it's a beautiful thing. It's amazing what turns up at swap meets.

      All of your YouTube posts are very informative and well presented. Thanks for directing us to them.

      Steve