Re: Who has working Altair 88-DCDD or MITS 3202 series floppy drives?

  • steve
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 21, 2013
      I have both a DCDD (with single FD400 drive) and a 3202 (with dual FD500 drives) that I'll be putting on ebay in the near future. They're not in a working system now, but both were working about 15 years ago, so should still be in pretty good condition. I have controller cards and cables too, but they're not in the greatest shape. If anyone is interested, drop me a note off-forum and I'll try to get them listed quickly. Or make me an offer I can't refuse. I need the $$$, so can't afford to let them go cheap. I also have an Icom 3712 (with dual FD500's). It uses the same cabinet and drives as the Altair 3202.

      By the way, if anyone is interested in a Teletype ASR-33 for $100 (pick up in Albuquerque only), lemme know.

      Steve (alltare ~at~ yahoo ~dot~ com)