SPAM, wonderful spam!

  • alltare
    Message 1 of 1 , May 30, 2003
      A reminder about SPAM: It will be removed and its authors will be
      banned. In short, placing links, files, or messages that have
      nothing to do with old computers will invite this moderator's wrath.

      The SPAM that was recently posted by "rfid_ie" has been deleted
      (message #302). If you view these messages online, you probably
      didn't see it, but if you have elected to view messages as emails,
      you almost certainly did receive it- there's nothing I can do about
      that.

      From time to time, you may notice that the posted messages skip a
      number. Most likely, this is because a SPAM has been deleted.

      > is a Yahoo group that aims to gather together those
      > who have common interest in RFID, not only as just
      > a technology but also as a huge business
      > opportunity.
      >
      > ...blah blah blah...
      snip