Anyone have the hex files for the modified version of Dave Dunfield's monitor

  • corey986
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 15, 2012
      I'm looking for the 2SIO port 0 version. It's the monitor that can fit in 512 bytes and doesn't use any ram.

      I'd ask Dave, but this is a modified version of his. I think Grant Stocky made the change, but I haven't been able to get in touch with him (I emailed him on something else last week)

      Thanks,
      Corey
    • Systems Glitch
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 15, 2012
        > I'd ask Dave, but this is a modified version of his. I think Grant Stocky made the change, but I haven't been able to get in touch with him (I emailed him on something else last week)

        I got his monitor going a few weeks ago with my Dajen SCI as the console device. The changes required are pretty trivial, and you can assemble the code with Dave's assembler. Just follow the modification guide -- a good chance to learn 8080 assembly!

        Thanks,
        Jonathan