RE: [Altair Computer Club] MITS/Icom Attache on ebay

  • Erik S. Klein
    Message 1 of 4 , May 14 8:32 PM
      Bummer,

      I was the number 2 bidder. Outsniped at the last second! :-)

      Unfortunately I just spent a bunch of my hobby money or I'd have had
      more to commit.

      Erik

      www.vintage-computer.com <http://www.vintage-computer.com/>

      Message 2 of 4 , May 14 10:11 PM
        $185 seems pretty cheap for any Altair, even if it turns out to be a
        dog. If I didn't already have one, I would have bid a lot more than
        that. The winning bidder is a member of this group. Perhaps he'll
        give us a condition report on this Attache when he receives it. Are
        you listening, slab9999?

        Steve
        --- In altaircomputerclub@yahoogroups.com, "Erik S. Klein"