RE: [Altair Computer Club] MITS/Icom Attache on ebay

  • Erik S. Klein
    Message 1 of 4 , May 7, 2003
      Yeah, I've got that one on my watch list. I doubt I can justify it
      right now (I just spent a bit on a couple of other machines), but if it
      stays within reason I may jump and beg forgiveness later! :-)

      Erik

      www.vintage-computer.com <http://www.vintage-computer.com/>

      Message 2 of 4 , May 14, 2003
        Bummer,

        I was the number 2 bidder. Outsniped at the last second! :-)

        Unfortunately I just spent a bunch of my hobby money or I'd have had
        more to commit.

        Message 3 of 4 , May 14, 2003
          $185 seems pretty cheap for any Altair, even if it turns out to be a
          dog. If I didn't already have one, I would have bid a lot more than
          that. The winning bidder is a member of this group. Perhaps he'll
          give us a condition report on this Attache when he receives it. Are
          you listening, slab9999?

          Steve
          --- In altaircomputerclub@yahoogroups.com, "Erik S. Klein"