Re: Pretty Much Complete Re-Wire finished on my Altair...

  • corey986
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 28, 2012
      One more thing to add.

      Lesson learned. Never let flux remover touch/drip onto medical tape. Yellow sticky stuff is the result (on new medical tape). I still have some spots to clean of the yellow sticky stuff and replace the medical tape. On the old medical tape that I didn't remove in advance where dripped flux remover actually completely melted it.

      Cheers,
      Corey