Altair 680 rev o technical data

  • Mike_Gregory
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 25, 2003
      All members,

      I need some help locating a schmatic & parts layout for subject main
      board. The November 75 issue of popular electronics Altair 680
      construction article parts list and pictiure differs from the main
      board that I have. Was a prototype used in the article?

      Also if anyone has an extra display board (non-working, partial okay)
      just laying around please let me know.

      Thanks for any and all help you may be able to give.

      Mike Gregory
    • horacehall
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 25, 2003
        I have the construction manuals & schematics for a 680b model if that
        might help. Email me at hwhall@... because I don't look
        here often.
        --Horace

        --- In altaircomputerclub@yahoogroups.com, Mike_Gregory