Re: [Altair Computer Club] Re: Was the Altair 8800 capable of displaying graphics?

  • Craig Landrum
    Message 1 of 11 , Sep 10, 2012
      On 9/8/12 at 5:11 PM, mr_john_smith@... wrote:

      >thanks for sharing that picture Bill, it looks like you have a
      >really nice IMSAI setup there.

      I've also got an IMSAI and a bunch of S-100 boards or various
      kinds - primarily
      CPU boards and various strange off-brand static memory boards.
      Anyone that
      wants to converse about IMSAI's is free to contact me.

      My 64K IMSAI has dual 8-inch floppies, a 5.25 and 3.5 inch
      floppy drive
      with a boot EPROM that lets me selectively boot from any of
      them. Next
      adventure is to add a hard drive :-)

      ...and hook up my ASR33.
      --