MITS Audio Sweep Generator manual?

  • alltare
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 20, 2003
      While we're on the subject of documentation, I wonder if anyone out
      there has a manual and/or a schematic for MITS' audio sweep
      generator. I would be happy to buy a copy or trade for other manuals
      of similar page count that you may need (see my list at
      altairmanuals.com). I'm also looking for manuals for the MITS Laser
      Transmitter and the "MITScope" digital LED oscilloscope. All of
      these items were manufactured before the Altair was born. I'll
      appreciate any help.