Schematics for Altair 8080

  • richie_zero86
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 8, 2003
      hey i was wondering if anyone here has the schematics for the altair
      8080 or any hybrid of it available or would be willing to scan them
      for me? i really would appricate it, i just bought 2 8080 Intel
      microprocessors and i'm an electrical engineer and would like to try
      and build one on my own, just for the 'fun' of it... :)

      thanks

      richie
    • davidgari
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 18, 2003
        Copies of original manuals w/schematics are offered for reasonable
        prices by group member 'alltare' a.k.a. Steve Shepard at (where else
        but): http://www.altairmanuals.com/ His site is not affiliated with
        or endorsed by me.

        I think you would do better to get an Intel 8080 manual (8085's are
        easier) or an old trainer kit and go from there.

        David Gari - old hardware hound

        To the group: By the way, I have another MITS Altair 8800a for sale
        on eBay at: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/ebayISAPI.dll?
        ViewItem&item=2723371361

        --- In altaircomputerclub@yahoogroups.com, "richie_zero86"