ME1702a ePROM Programmer

  • B Degnan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 19, 2012
      Finished (with help) my ME1702a ePROM programmer today, works perfectly.  I have been able to read and write 1702a's without issue.  The only problem I had initially was the vintage 1970's ZIF socket I used, which needed DeoxIT to clean out the contact slots.

      I recommend this kit to anyone looking for a reliable burner.  It's not easy for a novice like me to build, but the more experienced people here should have no problems.