Popular Electronics cover

  • alltare
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 20, 2002
      I've just uploaded a full-sized hi-resolution scan of the cover of
      the January, 75 issue of Popular Electronics. For those of you who
      like to hang techie pictures on the wall, this should interest you.

      Look in Files > Steve's files > PopTronics cover.
      If you're using a dialup modem, it may take you a while to download
      it.