Re: Announcing a new Vintage Computing article on Tronola.com

  • Stephen L
    Message 1 of 14 , Jun 2, 2012
      So Martin, how do we stand on the tally? You had mentioned that you could pull the trigger with 5-6-orders. Did the "maybes" come through?

      Steve L.
      Message 2 of 14 , Jun 2, 2012
        Yes indeed, Steve, and you are first on the list.

        I placed an order for boards last week, along with the parts to build up the first rev C board to test it. The boards and parts should arrive this week sometime, and I'll check out rev C as soon as I can. Assuming no major mistakes, I hope to send out kits early the following week.

        By the way, I have 3 more boards not yet spoken for. If anyone is interested, speak up soon! I doubt I'll make another batch after this one.

        Martin

        --- In altaircomputerclub@yahoogroups.com, "Stephen L" <steve@...> wrote:

        > So Martin, how do we stand on the tally? You had mentioned that you could pull the trigger with 5-6-orders. Did the "maybes" come through?
        >
        > Steve L.

      • Stephen L
        Message 3 of 14 , Jun 3, 2012
          > I placed an order for boards last week...

          That's great, Martin! I trust you will let us know when and how to make payment. Should I think about ordering parts at this point?

          Thanks,

          Steve
        • B Degnan
          Message 4 of 14 , Jun 3, 2012
            I am still working on my 1702a burner, but making progress...
            > I placed an order for boards last week...

            That's great, Martin! I trust you will let us know when and how to make payment.
            Should I think about ordering parts at this point?

            Thanks,

            <*> Your email settings:
                Individual Email | Traditional

            <*> To change settings online go to: