Re: [Altair Computer Club] the altair 8800a

  • michaelweaser
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 10, 2012
      --- In altaircomputerclub@yahoogroups.com, Steve Piette <steve@...> wrote:

      > On 3/3/2012 11:02 AM, michaelweaser wrote:
      > > where can I find the manuals for the altair 8800a computer in pdf foramt
      > >

      > I think http://www.altair32.com/ has what your looking for under
      > Technical Links.

      I looked at the site and they are not there
    • John Campbell
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 10, 2012
        Look in Altair 8800 Documents folder. I uploaded 2 manuals to there; Altair 8800 Assembly Manual -reduced size.pdf and Altair 8800 Theory Of Operations and Schematics Manual.pdf

        Let me know if they are not what you’re looking for.

        John C.
        Sent: Saturday, March 10, 2012 7:20 AM
        Subject: Re: [Altair Computer Club] the altair 8800a

        href="http://www.altair32.com/">http://www.altair32.com/ has what your looking for under