Rare White Labe MITS Altair 680 Computer w/ all Original Documentation plus

  • Michael
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 13, 2011
      Hi,

      I am selling a Rare White Labe MITS Altair 680 Computer w/ all Original Documentation plus extras.
      All in excellent condition.

      The auction is here:

      http://www.ebay.com/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280744886882&ssPageName=ADME:L:LCA:US:1123

      The computer is in great condition and there are a lot of pictures in the auction. There is no reserve. Please contact me with any questions. Thanks.

      -Mike
    • W Tom
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 13, 2011
        Hi Mike,

        Good luck with your sale. Here are links to the documentation for the dual transformer modification:

        http://www.virtualaltair.com/virtualaltair.com/images/MITS%20680b%202nd%20Transformer%20page%201.jpg

        http://www.virtualaltair.com/virtualaltair.com/images/MITS%20680b%202nd%20Transformer%20page%202.jpg

        W. Tom