Altair 8800b Available

  • Dennis Regan
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2011
      I have an Altair 8800b that I'd like to see go to a good home.

      The computer has not been turned on since the early 1980's. At that time it was in good working order. It had been used with a disk-based CP/M system. I don't have the disk drive or disk controller card.

      I also have an old tape deck/controller that had been used with the Altair to load BASIC. The tape deck has not run since the late 1970's.

      If someone would be interested in this equipment, please feel free to contact me.

      -Dennis Regan
    • Vijay Vaidyanathan