Altair 8800b computer and 10MB Mits/Pertec Datakeeper hard disk for sale

  • davidchester2
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2011
      I have put up for sale my Altair computer and 10 Megabyte hard disk with controller.

      The system has not been used for very many years and I've no idea whether or not it still works. From memory I think it is 256K RAM, 2 Mhz 8080 CPU, 10MB 14 inch Pertec datakeeper hard disk (5MB fixed + 5MB removable) with 6 removable disks containing 2 x EFAMOS multi-tasking operating system, 2 x Microsoft Basic 5 and 2 x CP/M disks.

      http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200636203829

      Thanks

      David