Re: [Altair Computer Club] Re: Altair 8800

  • billdeg@aol.com
    Message 1 of 11 , Jul 28, 2011
      Marty,
      How many more do you have ??

      From: geistmarty <geistmarty@...>
      To: altaircomputerclub <altaircomputerclub@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Thu, Jul 28, 2011 8:54 pm
      Subject: [Altair Computer Club] Re: Altair 8800

      Hi All;
      I have sold this machine and Shipped it... THANK YOU Marty

      --- In altaircomputerclub@yahoogroups.com, "geistmarty" <geistmarty@...> wrote: > > Hi All; > I have another Altair 8800 for sale, it has an 8080 cpu board, 3 8K memory boards, 2 4K memory boards, a non-Altair prom board and an Altair Disk controller boards, the controller boards need work... It also comes with a Disk Case, but without a Pertec Disk drive... I sent the Drive in for repair a year and a half ago and have NOT gotten it back, nor will they send me another one either... > THANK YOU Marty > ------------------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Links <*> To visit your group on the web, go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/altaircomputerclub/ <*> Your email settings: Individual Email | Traditional <*> To change settings online go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/altaircomputerclub/join (Yahoo! ID required) <*> To change settings via email: altaircomputerclub-digest@yahoogroups.com altaircomputerclub-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com <*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: altaircomputerclub-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com <*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
    • geistmarty
      Message 2 of 11 , Jul 31, 2011
        Hi All;
        I have ONE Machine left, it is a Dual Disk Drive system with Rack mounting Bars on the side... I assume very rare...
        THANK YOU Marty

      • billdeg@aol.com
        Message 3 of 11 , Jul 31, 2011
          So you're going to have none left?

          Message 4 of 11 , Aug 2 1:16 PM
            Hi All;
            I hope that I don't have to sell this one, but, as things keep getting worse and I have to sell things to aford food and rent and the like, I may have to sell it as well...