Re: Altair 8800

  • geistmarty
    Message 1 of 11 , Jul 28, 2011
      Hi All;
      I have sold this machine and Shipped it... THANK YOU Marty

    • billdeg@aol.com
      Message 2 of 11 , Jul 28, 2011
        Marty,
        How many more do you have ??

        Message 3 of 11 , Jul 31, 2011
          Hi All;
          I have ONE Machine left, it is a Dual Disk Drive system with Rack mounting Bars on the side... I assume very rare...
          THANK YOU Marty

        • billdeg@aol.com
          Message 4 of 11 , Jul 31, 2011
            So you're going to have none left?

            Message 5 of 11 , Aug 2, 2011
              Hi All;
              I hope that I don't have to sell this one, but, as things keep getting worse and I have to sell things to aford food and rent and the like, I may have to sell it as well...