Altair 8800

  • geistmarty
    Message 1 of 11 , Jun 30, 2011
      Hi All;
      I have another Altair 8800 for sale, it has an 8080 cpu board, 3 8K memory boards, 2 4K memory boards, a non-Altair prom board and an Altair Disk controller boards, the controller boards need work... It also comes with a Disk Case, but without a Pertec Disk drive... I sent the Drive in for repair a year and a half ago and have NOT gotten it back, nor will they send me another one either...
      THANK YOU Marty
    • geistmarty
      Message 2 of 11 , Jul 28, 2011
        Hi All;
        I have sold this machine and Shipped it... THANK YOU Marty

      • billdeg@aol.com
        Message 3 of 11 , Jul 28, 2011
          Marty,
          How many more do you have ??

          Message 4 of 11 , Jul 31, 2011
            Hi All;
            I have ONE Machine left, it is a Dual Disk Drive system with Rack mounting Bars on the side... I assume very rare...
            THANK YOU Marty

          • billdeg@aol.com
            Message 5 of 11 , Jul 31, 2011
              So you're going to have none left?

              Message 6 of 11 , Aug 2, 2011
                Hi All;
                I hope that I don't have to sell this one, but, as things keep getting worse and I have to sell things to aford food and rent and the like, I may have to sell it as well...