Original Complete MITS Altair 680 for Sale

  • transient13
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 15, 2011
      Hi,

      I am selling an Original Complete MITS Altair 680 Computer with an expander board, 2 memory boards and an I/O board in excellent condition.

      The auction is here:

      http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290577848590

      There are lots of pictures and even a video of it running. There is no reserve. Please contact me with any questions. Thanks.

      -Glenn
    • Jack Rubin
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 16, 2011
        Very pretty - good luck!
        Jack

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 16, 2011
          This mainframe has the second transformer modification described in a Computer Notes article. The buyer should be careful that the spacers used to assemble the boards are long enough so a board back does not touch the mainboard crystal.