BASIC Programs

  • asdasfghsd
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4, 2011
      Does anyone have any good BASIC programs for MITS BASIC?

      I've got the few that are in the files area here but would like some more to bring to the Maker Faire in a couple of weeks.

      I've got my Altair running off of a Teletype (booting from the disk, mainly to save time but also to increase reliability...) so anything that shows off printing (like those old Spock pictures) would be great, if you have 'em.

      Thanks!

      Erik Klein
      www.vintage-computer.com
      www.vintage-computer.com/vcforum - The Vintage Computer Forums
      marketplace.vintage-computer.com - The Vintage Computer and Gaming Marketplace