Vintage Computer Festival East 7.0, May 14-15

  • evan
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 18, 2011
      Hello! VCF East 7.0 is happening May 14-15 at the InfoAge Science Center in Wall, New Jersey. We expect around 25-30 exhibits this year (there are already 13 with two months to go). We also have several lectures planned and two hands-on workshops -- "Teletype 101" and "Build Your Own Transistor-Logic Circuit". All the details are on our site at http://www.vintage.org/2011/east .... we also have a Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/vcfeast7 ... and there's a flier on my personal site at http://www.snarc.net/vcfe7flier.pdf ... hope to see many of you at the show! Any questions, just email me, evan(at)snarc.net.