My Altair 8800

  • k1pdy
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 4, 2011
      Every once in a while I post something about the Altair 8800 I've had for many years. I'd like to sell it and all the things that go with it. It can be seen at:

      http://home.comcast.net/~rtherman/Altair8800/index.html

      I'm hoping there is someone out there near New Hampshire that might be interested in it as I have a lot of boxes, books and electronics. I don't want to have to deal with worrying about packing and shipping it all so that it arrives in the condition that it left here. And yes, I know I can hire shippers to do it and I know buyers pay the shipping. I just don't want to deal with it. I can deliver a reasonable distance from NH or you can come here.
    • billdeg@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 4, 2011
        Nice system, good luck with the sale.

        Every once in a while I post something about the Altair 8800 I've had for many
        years. I'd like to sell it and all the things that go with it. It can be seen
        at:

               http://home.comcast.net/~rtherman/Altair8800/index.html

        I'm hoping there is someone out there near New Hampshire that might be
        interested in it as I have a lot of boxes, books and electronics. I don't want
        to have to deal with worrying about packing and shipping it all so that it
        arrives in the condition that it left here. And yes, I know I can hire shippers
        to do it and I know buyers pay the shipping. I just don't want to deal with it.
        I can deliver a reasonable distance from NH or you can come here.

        <*> Your email settings:
            Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
            (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:
            altaircomputerclub-digest@yahoogroups.com
            altaircomputerclub-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • geistmarty
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 5, 2011
          Hi All;
          k1pdy, COULD YOU do me a BIG Favor, Would you make a copy of the TINY-C Manual, I have downloaded it from the WEB, that is the Machine code for Tiny-C, I have never seen any Manual for it, Especially if it has and explains how ti work and How to do I/O to make the program work....
          THANK YOU Marty