Re: Punching tape w/ disk basic

  • alltare
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 18, 2002
      When booting BASIC, when "Printer?" appears, you
      could type "C" for Centronics-type printers or "Q" for
      Qume and NEC daisywheel printers. I think you could
      type at least one other character, possibly "O" for
      Okidata. There goes my failing memory again. There was
      also a special version of BASIC written to make use of
      Axiom's spark printer, known as the MITS GP-7000. It used
      electrical sparks to blast the aluminum coating from special
      paper.<br><br>Steve