Compupro Disk1 bd

  • geistmarty
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 20, 2010
      Hi All;
      I have a Compupro Disk1 board, 171D, I need the Eprom for it... If Someone has the HEX listing for it, that would be fine... It would be better than the Intel Hex listing.. I assume it needs the Eprom to work.
      THANK YOU Marty
    • ajparent1
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 21, 2010
        --- In altaircomputerclub@yahoogroups.com, "geistmarty" <geistmarty@...> wrote:

        > Hi All;
        > I have a Compupro Disk1 board, 171D, I need the Eprom for it... If Someone has the HEX listing for it, that would be fine... It would be better than the Intel Hex listing.. I assume it needs the Eprom to work.
        > THANK YOU Marty

        Is that a disk1 or disk1A as it makes a difference.

        You can find the manual on the net and I believe the manual has a listing for the eprom.

        Allison
      • geistmarty
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 21, 2010
          Hi All;
          It is a Disk 1 and not a disk 1A, I will look for the manual again, but, if I remember right, they show the assembly listing, but not the Hex listing....
          THANK YOU Marty

          --- In altaircomputerclub@yahoogroups.com, "ajparent1" <kb1gmx@...> wrote:

          > --- In altaircomputerclub@yahoogroups.com, "geistmarty" <geistmarty@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Hi All;
          > > I have a Compupro Disk1 board, 171D, I need the Eprom for it... If Someone has the HEX listing for it, that would be fine... It would be better than the Intel Hex listing.. I assume it needs the Eprom to work.
          > > THANK YOU Marty
          > >

          > Is that a disk1 or disk1A as it makes a difference.
          >
          > You can find the manual on the net and I believe the manual has a listing for the eprom.
          >
          > Allison

        • geistmarty
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 22, 2010
            Hi All;
            I found the docs for the board and it did not have the files I needed... But, on the same site, there was some Intel Hex files for this Board, which I was able to upload and convert to Binary files.. So next I will program the Eprom and see IF it is what I need...
            THANK YOU Marty