THIS WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE FOREVER

  • amizamin627
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 16, 2001
      THIS WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE!!!!!<br><br>AS SEEN ON
      NATIONAL TV:<br><br>"Making over half a million dollars
      every 4 to 5 months from your home for<br>an investment
      of only $25 U.S. Dollars expense one
      MILLIONAIRE LIKE OTHERS WITHIN A YEAR!!<br><br>Before you say
      "bull", please read the following. This is the letter
      you<br>have been hearing about on the news lately. Due to the
      popularity of this<br>letter on the Internet, a national
      weekly news program recently devoted an<br>entire show
      to the investigation of this program described
      below, to see<br>if it really can make people
      money.<br><br>The show also investigated whether or not the program
      was legal. Their<br>findings proved once and for all
      that there are "absolutely NO laws<br>prohibiting the
      participation in the program and if people can follow
      the<br>simple instructions, they are bound to make some mega
      TO THE RECENT INCREASE OF POPULARITY & RESPECT THIS
      PROGRAM HAS<br>ATTAINED, IT IS CURRENTLY WORKING BETTER
      THAN EVER.<br><br>So, with all this in mind, and if
      you want to change in lifestyle and income, let me
      help you set-up this program. Work with me from today.
      See just how true success feels for a change. See if
      this business is all I'm saying it is. Please e-mail
      me today at amiza_627@...<br>in subject
      heading put I WANT TO CHANGE MY LIFE.