Re: WTB MITS Centronics Interface Manual

  • steve
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 18, 2010
      Tom,

      In answer to your question, I have kept the website up mainly as a reference. A lot of people apparently use it and Tom Sanderson's pages to identify their various MITS products.

      You're right- I should put some kind of 'Out of Business' notice up, and I will when I get some time. I'll also post a list of the already printed manuals that remain in inventory. By the way, those remaining manuals are now generally 1/2 price.

      Steve
      www.AltairManuals.com

      --- In altaircomputerclub@yahoogroups.com, "toml_12953" <tlake@...> wrote:

      > A kind soul pointed me to Steve Shepard's Website but the last time I asked Steve if I could buy a manual he said he doesn't sell them anymore. I don't know why he keeps the Website there if he doesn't sell from it but c'est la vie.
      >
      > Tom Lake

    • toml_12953
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 19, 2010
        > Tom and all,
        >
        > I have uploaded the C700 manual to FILES > STEVE'S FILES.
        >
        > Sorry about the earlier misinformation. It's true that I'm not selling printed manuals any more, except for those that remain in inventory, but I do have the Acrobat version, which is what I have uploaded (~1.2 MB).
        >
        > Steve

        Thanks, Steve!

        Tom L