Altair 680 Images

  • W Tom
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2010
      Here are some images of my 680 collection: http://virtualaltair680.tech.officelive.com/

      The website is a framework where I can add more Altair 680 information.

      Does anyone have any comments, stories, or images of the Altair 680. What can your Altair 680 do? Do you have any good images or something to share about the 680?

      Restoration topics include:

      RAM availability - boards, chip cost, and Grant's upgrade module
      Power supply upgrades - transformer availability, switchers ...
      Software availability - cassette, PROM, VTL, ...
      Was there a 680 controller or floppy drive?
      The 680 kit

      W Tom S

    • Jack Rubin
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 1, 2010
        Tom,

        This looks great - I'll try to add info over the weekend. Bill Degan also has a couple of these systems.

        Jack