case top for 8800B

  • dsroelov
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 29, 2010
      i don't suppose anyone out there has, or might know where to get, an original case top for an 8800B?

      thanks.
    • Agustus Finknottle IV "Gussy"
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 30, 2010
        I suppose as a last resort you could contact Optima and have them make a batch. BTW, that's exactly what Grant did. And Optima is the same company that made the originals in the 70's. May be more cost effective as a group venture. I'm sure there are a few of us out there who wouldn't mind shiny new cases.

        -J

      • billdeg@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 30, 2010
          For fun I tried a Gateway 2000 Pentium 75 cover.  Too short, but the width was OK.
          bd

          --- In altaircomputerclub@yahoogroups.com, "dsroelov" <dave@...> wrote: > > i don't suppose anyone out there has, or might know where to get, an original case top for an 8800B? > > thanks. > ------------------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Links <*> To visit your group on the web, go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/altaircomputerclub/ <*> Your email settings: Individual Email | Traditional <*> To change settings online go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/altaircomputerclub/join (Yahoo! ID required) <*> To change settings via email: altaircomputerclub-digest@yahoogroups.com altaircomputerclub-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com <*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: altaircomputerclub-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com <*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/