Looking for Altair 4K BASIC binary

  • tpozzy
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 8, 2000
      I am an Altair 8800 owner (I built mine from the
      original kit). I bought a copy of the 4K BASIC, but lost
      the original paper tape (I still have the manual).
      I'm trying to get a binary file (or machine
      language/assembler printout) that contains what was on the original
      paper tape. Is there anyone out there that has a copy?
      I found a copy of an audio version taken from a
      cassette tape backup, but I don't have a way to decode
      that back into the original binary easily. Any help or
      leads would be greatly