LOPEZ0

  • geistmarty
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 5, 2010
      Hi All;
      Tom, I am pretty sure the Eproms for LOPEZ0, Start at 'ZERO' and at least part of it is the Memory Testing program !!!!!!!!!! I am about a little over half way of entering it.....
      THANK YOU Marty
    • geistmarty
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 5, 2010
        Hi All;
        I finially got the code into a hex file and it looks like it is mostly or all a memory test program for the 4K Dynamic Memory Boards...
        THANK YOU Marty