Re: The Mark 8

  • hrothjr
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 18, 2000
      Unfortunately I only have the schematics and
      board layouts for the Mark 8. I have one 8008 only and
      don't know of any supply.<br>My concern was finding the
      PCB's for the project. I assume that the boards are
      long gone by now. I can have boards made but the cost
      would be way too much just for me. Hopefully others in
      the club have some contacts or ideas.<br><br>Harold