Alpha Meca

  • geistmarty
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 10, 2009
      Hi All;
      Does Anyone have any information (Schematics, documention) on the Meca Alpha one Cassette system ? I origionally Bought mine at the Lincoln, Nebraska Altair Store.... I have lost some of my documentation and the Schematics for the Alpha S-100 Board, What I particularly am interested in is the values for the Phase-lock loop , the resistors and capacitors to set its frequencies. It was origionally on a 16 pin carrier header, which I have lost, and I also don't know the frequencies that were used for the ones and the zeros.... I have in the past (and I would have to dig them up) Reverse Engineered the Blank board so as I have most of , but not all of the schematic for the board. And I would like an IC placement chart as well, as some of them I have guessed on.... The reason I want this is I have the old tapes for the system as well as an 8K Altair Basic rev 3.2 , that I want to read.... THANK YOU Marty